Little things make a big difference in how potential buyers see your home.
Here are some easy and low cost ways to improve the look and feeling of your home.
1. Trim shrubs & trees away from windows to bring in more light.
2. Purchase a new doormat.
3. Include a pot of bright flowers on your porch.
4. Install a new doorknob and latch on your front door.
5. Apply a fresh coating on your driveway.
6. Edge the grass around walks and trees.
7. Keep your garden tools out of site.
8. Store away toys.
9. Install a new mailbox.
10. Upgrade outside lighting.